Frequently Asked Questions - Taxes
Check here for answers to our most frequently asked questions.Don't see the answer to your question? Just give us a call or send us an email and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
- Valid photo ID (driver's license or state ID card)
- Your Social Security card AND cards for anyone on your return. Click here to learn how to obtain a replacement card.
- If filing jointly, you must bring your spouse with you.
- All tax related documents (W2s, 1099s)
- Routing number and bank account number for direct deposit of your refund
- Household health insurance coverage information (1095s)