Join over 250 local businesses and organizations.
By hosting a Rappahannock United Way Workplace Campaign, you will join over 250 local businesses and organizations working together to tackle our community's most difficult issues. RUW has the tools, the people, and the know-how to help you set up a successful campaign.
What are the benefits of participating in a campaign?
- A sound investment for your company. RUW ensures that contributions are channeled to where the needs are the greatest.
- Strengthen staff retention, boost morale, and provide professional development opportunities.
- Aligned with your values and interests. RUW can help you develop a customized fundraising campaign. We offer both training and support.
- Convenience and affordability in giving options.
- Community involvement that helps you reach a broader audience.
- Community focus that strengthens you as an industry and community leader with your stakeholders, employees, and customers.
- Special recognition for donors who give $1,000 and more annually.
Ways you can participate
Stories of Change
Find out what several employees from various local companies think about giving back to their community during Rappahannock United Way’s Day of Action…
Jack Rowley has held numerous leadership positions at Rappahannock United Way as a dedicated volunteer over the past 18 years. Last year he joined United Way’s Tax Team as a Volunteer Tax Preparer for the first time. Find out why he did and what he enjoyed about it…
When clients walk into Catholic Charities Family Services for counseling, a warm welcoming environment is critical. Eager volunteers from Mary Washington Healthcare recently washed windows, cleaned base boards, painted doors, and pulled weeds…