Join over 250 local businesses and organizations.
By hosting a Rappahannock United Way Workplace Campaign, you will join over 250 local businesses and organizations working together to tackle our community's most difficult issues. RUW has the tools, the people, and the know-how to help you set up a successful campaign.
What are the benefits of participating in a campaign?
- A sound investment for your company. RUW ensures that contributions are channeled to where the needs are the greatest.
- Strengthen staff retention, boost morale, and provide professional development opportunities.
- Aligned with your values and interests. RUW can help you develop a customized fundraising campaign. We offer both training and support.
- Convenience and affordability in giving options.
- Community involvement that helps you reach a broader audience.
- Community focus that strengthens you as an industry and community leader with your stakeholders, employees, and customers.
- Special recognition for donors who give $1,000 and more annually.
Ways you can participate
Stories of Change
Amanda Hobbs hopes she hasn’t cheated herself. She wanted to wait until her new house was finished before she drove into her driveway for the very first time, but she was so excited she just couldn’t hold off. “Every Friday we drive out there,” said Hobbs, describing the construction site where her home is…
When the dismissal bell rings at Mountain View High School, most students are ready to head home to relax or get something to eat after a long day of classes…
For Fredericksburg resident Cynthia White, paying someone hundreds of dollars to prepare her taxes is not an option. Getting her taxes prepared for free by Rappahannock United Way is a service she’s depended on for the last five years…