Join over 250 local businesses and organizations.
Who's who among current campaign companies
By hosting a Rappahannock United Way Workplace Campaign, you will join over 100 local businesses and organizations working together to tackle our community's most difficult issues. RUW has the tools, the people, and the know-how to help you set up a successful campaign.
What are the benefits of participating in a campaign?
- A sound investment for your company. RUW ensures that contributions are channeled to where the needs are the greatest.
- Strengthen staff retention, boost morale, and provide professional development opportunities.
- Aligned with your values and interests. RUW can help you develop a customized fundraising campaign. We offer both training and support.
- Convenience and affordability in giving options.
- Community involvement that helps you reach a broader audience.
- Community focus that strengthens you as an industry and community leader with your stakeholders, employees, and customers.
- Special recognition for donors who give $1,000 and more annually.
Ways you can participate
Stories of Change
The Greene family is your everyday dual income family of 5. They were always on top of their finances, until Mrs. Greene’s place of employment was forced to close due to COVID-19. Luckily, she was able to secure a new job after a few weeks of searching and interviewing. That
Katie’s brother (whom she cares for) unexpectedly had to have heart surgery, in March. Due to his being immunocompromised, she could not return to her office afterwards. Unfortunately for Katie, she hadn’t worked at her place of employment long enough to be eligible to telework. She quickly started a job
Kevin is a cancer survivor and extremely vulnerable to COVID-19. As a result, he had to stop working in March. Kevin’s job is commission-based and therefore has not been earning an income. He’s exhausted all his personal savings and assets to keep a roof over his head- His Economic Impact